Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
– Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Flowers.
– Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
– Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
– Service refers to the Website.
– Website refers to Flowers, accessible from https://flowersbrandok.com
– You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Terms & Conditions
– If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do NOT register for an account.
– Flowers reserves the right to make changes and/or updates to these terms & conditions at any time.
– It is your responsibility to periodically check these terms for any changes and/or updates.
– All online business, have risks involved. We strongly advise that you read and fully understand all of these terms & conditions before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this website (as stated below) please contact us immediately.