Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
– Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Flowers.
– Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
– Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
– Service refers to the Website.
– Website refers to Flowers, accessible from https://flowersbrandok.com
– You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Terms & Conditions
– If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do NOT register for an account.
– Flowers reserves the right to make changes and/or updates to these terms & conditions at any time.
– It is your responsibility to periodically check these terms for any changes and/or updates.
– All online business, have risks involved. We strongly advise that you read and fully understand all of these terms & conditions before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this website (as stated below) please contact us immediately.
Refund / Return Policy
All sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances. The company makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of this website.
– No card transactions are allowed for international shipping.
– Flowers offers USPS insured shipping to every state in the USA. In some cases we will ship using USPS shipping using signature required depending on the item purchase.
– Flowers is NOT responsible for theft or packages that say (DELIVERED) we go based off the tracking from USPS.
– Flowers is NOT responsible for your order after it has been shipped. Therefore you are agreeing that you are taking a risk and will not hold Flowers liable if something happens to your package. (I.E. Lost in Transit, Theft after delivery confirmation, Custom Seizure)
– All items are shipped with 24-72 hours of payment. Unless cases of holidays or pre-sales or backorders. In case of holidays we will ship the next business day. In cases of pre-sales we will ship upon the receipt of the product. All items are subject for full refund prior to shipping.
– Flowers shall NOT be held responsible for any items damaged during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by the customer. Compound Genetics shall NOT be held responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting from any goods purchased or obtained through Flowers. All Sales are Final.
– Flowers does NOT ship internationally. If you provide us with an international order it will NOT get shipped. You will be issued a store credit.
– READ ALL our store policies before placing your order.
Seed replacement discount can not be used for merchandise.
TERMS / CONDITIONS
– A shipping and handling fee will be access to each transaction.
– Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by USA. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
– You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
– You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
– We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
– We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.